$90,000 - $105,000
- The Electrical Engineer will assist in the development, implementation and support of current and future power distribution systems. Lead projects including planning, design, construction and maintenance of the plant's power distribution systems.
- Use experience with high (69 kV) and medium (2300 to 4160 v) voltage distribution systems.
- Design and manage major projects including new equipment installation and upgrades with projects.
- Lead the site electrical safety program, maintaining the site arc flash study, providing technical guidance on electrical safe work practices and training personnel on electrical safety.
- Create design specifications along with completed documentation.
- Design and troubleshoot high/medium voltage electrical distribution systems with electrical distribution equipment, switchgear, distribution transformers, protective relays, motor control centers, adjustable speed drives and industrial lighting.
- Relocation provided. $95K-$105K.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a BSEE and 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing plant.
- Industrial controls and electrical systems. Electrical requirements and machine safety standards.
- Experience in writing/developing/programming PLCs and controls design.
- Experience with specifying, installing, start-up, and operation of A/C inverter drives and D/C drives including Allen-Bradley (PLC 2 and 5, Control Logix), Mitsubishi, Siemens, and General Electric.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.