$130,000 - $145,000
- The Technical Manager is the SME and provides technical support to customers in the chromatography and excipient segments.
- Responsible for providing technical support and training to customers. Serves as technical bridge between customer’s application needs and product offerings.
- Work closely with R&D employees. SME content provider for marketing / sales collateral, reviews internal and external tools for technical accuracy, credibility and impact.
- $130K-$145K. Relocation provided.
- The Technical Manager will have a BS or MS in Chemical Engineer, Chemistry or a related major.
- Technical knowledge of excipients and chromatography.
- Minimum 5+ years of successful technical support or technical sales experience. FDA regulations and international business experience a plus. Must be able to travel.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.