$80,000 - $95,000
- The Process Engineer will prepare procedures, commissioning and start-up plans for new or modified equipment.
- Provide engineering design and evaluation to debottleneck and improve reliability.
- Provide support for DCS and control systems.
- Interface with Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Safety and Environmental to identify and implement best practices to improve production rate, quality, plant reliability and HSE performance.
- Design evaporation and separation systems for specific product applications based on analysis of the test results and customer data along with know how and experience to maximize competitive advantage.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$95K.
- The Process Engineer will have a B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering and 5+ years of experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Proficient in heat transfer and fluid mechanics.
- Familiar with instrumentation and controls. Proficient in reading engineering drawings (PFD’s, PID’s, GA’s, etc.).
- Process Simulation Software (ASPEN), AutoCAD, OSHA & EPA training, Safety training a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.