$120,000 - $140,000
- The Maintenance & Reliability Manager will develop engineering and reliability capability.
- Lead and supervise reliability and maintenance team as well as contractors.
- Set up preventative/proactive maintenance schedules.
- Take an active role in the optimization of the processes used in the plant by developing evaluations and identifying and driving process technology improvements.
- $120K-$140K. Relocation provided.
- The Maintenance & Reliability Manager will have a BS degree with an Engineering major, mechanical preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in a chemical, refinery or similar process industry regulated by OSHA PSM.
- At least 3 years as a Manager over a reliability & maintenance team to include budgeting.
- Work with other plant departments to reduce downtime.
- Experience with an enterprise asset management software.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.