$100,000 - $120,000
- The Project Manager guides the workflow of projects from assignment through completion. Creates and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Works with group members to meet expectations and review progress. Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage change in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Analyzes and resolve work problems, or aids employees in solving work problems.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K
- The Project Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major, business degree with appropriate experience also considered.
- Microsoft office suite of products and Salesforce.
- Advanced mathematical knowledge. Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts and draw valid conclusions based on facts and data.
- 2 + years of experience as a Project Manager. Experience with plastics manufacturing a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.