$70,000 - $90,000
- The Human Resources Generalist will support a broad range of human resource activities and initiatives including leadership development, employee engagement, performance management, HRIS maintenance, recruitment and selection, equal employment, employee relations and policy interpretation.
- Partner with talent development specialist and department leaders to assess and grow the leadership capability of front-line leaders.
- Working with assigned recruiters, posting positions, scheduling, arranging travel and candidate correspondence.
- Screen hourly applicants and forward qualified candidate resumes to hiring manager.
- Oversee onboarding process and conduct orientation for new hires.
- Relocation provided. $70K-$90K.
- The Human Resource Generalist will have a BA or MA degree, preferably in Human Resource Management. PHR / SPHR a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the Human Resources arena, including sound employee relations background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills. Sound knowledge and understanding of U.S. employment laws and practices, including but not limited to FMLA, FLSA, and payroll.
- Experience in HRIS data systems and application tracking systems.
- Experience in a manufacturing plant such as food, chemical, refinery or similar process industry mandatory.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.