$90,000 - $125,000
- The Warranty Engineer will identify, analyze, and reduce customer warranty claims, costs and incidents to eliminate warranty liability.
- Works directly with customers to gain quick resolution to all product complaints
- Continuously monitor customer warranty activity through customer online warranty databases, direct dealer communications, customer assembly plant communication, and other sources •
- Corroborate failure types and root causes through analysis of warranty return teardowns.
- Manage Warranty Improvement Projects to address and resolve the most significant sources of warranty claims and warranty liability.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$125K.
- The Warranty Engineer should have a BS degree (engineering major preferred.).
- Minimum of 5 years working with manufacturing and design as a Quality Engineer with warranty experience.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of factory machining and assembly operations.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of factory inspection processes.
- Experience/training with ISO/TS 16949 systems
- Engineering-level understanding of statistics and reliability
- Six Sigma Black Belt / Lean Manufacturing preferred .
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not provided.