$110,000 - $150,000
- The Sr. Process Controls Engineer will develop an overriding strategy for process control and automation systems to ensure reliability and long term effectiveness.
- Assist with the development of a detailed controls modernization strategy across all sites, coordinated with process improvement and growth initiatives.
- Design and develop innovative practical solutions to maintenance, reliability and operations challenges.
- Lead large-scale controls engineering projects to design process control and automation system specifications, leveraging resources and driving projects to production.
- Design, develop, program and test new and modified control logic prior to installation.
- Develop fully functional and integrated control logic, control loops and operator interfaces in compliance with operations and maintenance standards. Initiate recommendations for improvements to automation and control logic to address performance issues.
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities. Willingness to travel 30%.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$150K.
- The Sr. Process Controls Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience in integrating control subsystems.
- Experience with Allen Bradley, Delta V, Provox, Emerson, Yokagowa, etc.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible work experience in industrial control systems including proactively monitoring and analysis, recommendations for improvement, installation in industrial control, process control, manufacturing or military.
- Proven project management experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.