$80,000 - $100,000
- The Project Engineer will design, plan, coordinate, and administer process-related plant capital projects, which will improve plant performance in the areas of operations, cost reduction, quality, safety, and environmental.
- Develop and recommend improvements in manufacturing methods, layouts, and equipment.
- Assist in troubleshooting process and equipment problems.
- Design or approve designs by outside personnel for expansions or modifications to existing equipment, facilities, etc. throughout the plant. Coordinate construction activity on plant site. Participate with Process Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations personnel to solve daily problems in areas of I&E, mechanical, structural, and process.
- Relocation provided. $85K-$100K.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS Degree in chemical engineering.
- 3 + years desired of project and process engineering experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Ability to lead and participate in a team environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.