$90,000 - $110,000
- The Plant Electrical Engineer will support electrical processes at this chemical products production facility.
- Will work on a combination of PLC, DCS Process Control and Instrumentation.
- Provide support for capitol projects while assuring safety.
- $90K-$110K. Relocation provided.
- The Plant Electrical Engineer will have a BS Electrical Engineer or EET.
- 5+ years experience in chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Controls and Instrumentation, DCS and PLC programming a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.