$90,000 - $100,000
- The Production Supervisor / Unit Leader will supervise all hourly operations shift personnel
- Develop a strong operational competence for the plant site. Lead coaching, training, and development of operators
- Lead daily production meetings for the site and identify necessary changes to the daily production plan as needed
- Ensure that operational priorities and targets are understood and met by shift.
- Ensure compliance with PSM requirements. Specific examples include initiating MOCs, PSSRs.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $90K-$100K
- The Production Supervisor / Unit Leader will have a BS Chemical Engineering degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in chemical process industry in direct chemical manufacturing operations environment.
- 3+ years as a supervisor in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.