$100,000 - $130,000
- The PSM Engineer will have experience with process design, process optimization, process modeling, equipment design, chemical system improvements, new product development, debottlenecking, use of alternate raw materials, safety and environmental compliance, improving process control, development and implementation of improvement initiatives or other work related to process improvement.
- Drive improvement of the site PSM program by working with other functions to ensure compliance and implement improvements.
- Develop and maintain unit operating Process Safety Information.
- Initiate and review Management Of Change for unit operations.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$130K.
- The PSM Engineer will have a BS in Chemical Engineering.
- 5+ years of refinery or chemical plant experience as a Process Safety Management Engineer.
- Should have solid hands on, equipment/operations troubleshooting skills.
- Relevant unit operations include: distillation, fractionation, hydrotreating.
- Working knowledge of requirements for PSM under OSHA regulations as applicable to petroleum refining.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.