$120,000 - $150,000
- The Reliability Manager (electrical) will be responsible for ensuring quality maintenance work is executed according to site and industry best practices and standards.
- Will lead and manage the planning, scheduling and execution of maintenance activities.
- Support and develop the team members to improve capability and confidence in line with business requirements.
- Maintain the highest standards of safety, security, health and environment and will be responsible for SHE standards relating to asset integrity.
- Achieve world class reliability and maintenance effectiveness by delivering best practice across the site and encouraging a culture of continuous improvement.
- $120K-$150K. Relocation provided.
- A BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 10 plus years in electrical engineering / reliability. 5 years as an Reliability Manager (electrical) role in a chemical plant setting.
- Experience in continuously contributing and improving Asset utilization and overall plant performance through KPI’s and effective coaching, mentoring and training of staff.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.