$140,000 - $155,000
- The Production Manager will monitor equipment, utilities and process performance.
- Plans and directs production activities and establishes production priorities for products in keeping effective operations and cost factors.
- Develop and maintain procedures, plans, and programs to ensure Production output meets all S&OP requirements for customer demands.
- Leads cross-functional teams, in employee development, succession planning/knowledge transfer, and performance management for the Daily Execution Team. Ensure the Production Department adheres to the principles of ISO 9002.
- Relocation provided. $140K-$155K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS or MS with an engineering major.
- 10+ years' experience in a petrochemical plant or refinery.
- 5+ years as an Production Manager.
- Experience with batch processing operations.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.