$110,000 - $130,000
- The Safety Manager will provide leadership, team development, building safety and competencies as well as PSM/RMP knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the site’s emergency plan, including any coordination with local emergency response teams.
- Leading the development of risk assessment methods/systems for anticipating, identifying, and evaluating hazards.
- Overseeing evaluation, interpretation, and compliance with state and federal regulations and permits.
- Ensuring compliance with OSHA PSM and EPA RMP requirements.
- Leading and/or facilitating the leadership of Process Hazards Analyses (PHA) for processes involving highly hazardous chemicals. $110K-$130K. Relocation provided.
- The Safety Manager will have a BS or MS degree in Safety Sciences, Industrial Hygiene, Engineering, or similar.
- Eight + years of supervisory experience in a Safety & Health leadership role in a chemical manufacturing or similar manufacturing PSM regulated industry.
- Experience and working knowledge of OSHA 29 CFR 1910, and 1926.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.