$110,000 - $140,000
- The Application Engineer will lead polyethylene film qualification process on behalf of the polymers marketing and sales team.
- Act as the technical adviser of the polymers team and manage the technical interfaces with all stakeholders. Assist the team with all technical project related work.
- Review and investigate quality claims pertaining to product or contamination and lead process for resolution.
- Develop and maintain expertise regarding the global polymer convertor industry, product and application trends.
- Represent company in a technical, ethical and professional manner at film trade shows, industry associations and exhibits.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$140K.
- The Applications Engineer will have a BS or MS degree with a major related to plastic materials, polymers or similar.
- Minimum 10 years technical service experience with 6 or more years of experience in the chemical / polymers industry.
- Experience in Polyethylene film applications.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.