$110,000 - $135,000
- The Project Manager manages project scope, cost, schedule and quality to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Ensures the project meets safety and quality standards both in design through execution. Ensures the project is designed and installed using sound engineering principles and in accordance with national codes and standards as well as company corporate wide procedures and standards.
- Ensures necessary project procedures and policies are developed, implemented and adhered to by the project team.
- Coordinates and manages changes to project scope or execution plan with project team, contractors, and capital project steering committee.
- Assists in the review and evaluation of project management documents, specifications, design deliverables, equipment procurement and contracted services.
- Ensures project deliverables and documents are retained, organized and delivered to the plant operations at the conclusion of the project.
- $110K-$135K. Relocation provided.
- A B.S. degree with an engineering major (chemical, mechanical, electrical).
- 8-10+ years’ experience as a Project Manager managing individual projects for chemical manufacturers in the $10mm+ range.
- Experience with approving project purchases, contracts and forecasting project costs.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.