$60,000 - $70,000
- The Project Control Engineer will be responsible for the control of capital project costs for chemical plant operations. This will include project estimating, cost control, cost forecasting, investment appraisal, and risk analysis.
- Will provide optimum balance between cost, quality and time requirements through budgeting planning and monitoring capital projects.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $60K-$70K.
- The Project Controls Engineer will have a BS degree and 3 plus years of experience as a Project Cost Controls Engineer in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Use of MS Project and SAP or similar tracking tools.
- Some regional travel.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.