$140,000 - $190,000
- The Sr. HESQ Manager will lead the facility with respect to PSM, Risk Management, Safety, Environmental and Quality to ensure safe practices.
- Develop standards, processes and tools to achieve a consistent standard of process safety risk identification and management.
- Ensure safeguard governmental relations are maintained.
- Relocation provided. $140K-$190K.
- The Sr. HESQ Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering, safety or related major.
- 10-15+ years of EHS leadership experience in the chemical industry. 7+ years' proven management experience.
- ISO9001 experience along with Quality Metrics / Quality Program Management as well as PSM is mandatory.
- Proficient in regulatory compliance - OSHA, EPA, etc.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.