$120,000 - $150,000
- The Electrical engineer directs the technical activities on assigned projects and ensures that the technical staff understands and adheres to the discipline technical policies and procedures.
- Participates in the development of technical studies, investigations and designs in support of assigned projects.
- Meet with architects and other team members to determine appropriate electrical systems, location of electrical elements, and preliminary cost estimates.
- Perform appropriate field work to determine design direction, including evaluation of existing electrical components for re-use and retrofit.
- Work with architects, clients, and other engineering disciplines to coordinate systems during design and production drawings. Ability to prepare contract documents using latest version of AutoCad and/or Revit software to design and provide concepts for schematic design packages.
- Regional candidates preferred. $120K-$150K.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a BSEE degree. Registered Professional Engineer.
- 10+ years of experience designing electrical power, lighting, fire alarm and low voltage building systems.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.