$90,000 - $140,000
- The Production Engineer works closely with Manufacturing Engineers, Control Engineers, and Operations to optimize the economic performance of the assigned process unit(s) by improving yields or reducing energy and other usages.
- Works with Operations, Maintenance, and Reliability professionals to improve the reliability of the process unit(s) and to maximize OEE.
- Actively supports the site & area safety programs via participation (or leadership) in PHA’s, FMEA’s, LOPA’s, MOC’s, incident investigations, resolution of action items, and other activities to ensure safe and reliable operation, regulatory compliance, and optimum process performance.
- Serves as the unit production expert and provides technical counsel and troubleshooting assistance to Mfg. Engineers and Operations as needed to deliver planned performance.
- Works with the Manufacturing Engineers and Operations to maintain up-to-date process documentation.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$140K.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS or MS degree with a chemical engineering major.
- 3+ years of experience as a production engineer in a chemical plant.
- Specific knowledge of process engineering and operations for chemicals, fibers or polymer processes.
- Record for delivery of successful projects.
- Collaborative operating approach, across teams and functions.
- Six Sigma Green Belt a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.