$90,000 - $120,000
- The Controls Engineer is responsible for Electrical expertise in multiple areas of the plant, and for maintaining the plant's high voltage electrical distribution.
- Manage major projects ranging from $100K to $5M, including new machine Installation and upgrades.
- Lead continuous improvement and corrective activities and projects.
- Ensure that all safety objectives are observed.
- Analyze project requirements, identify and address design parameters, engineering challenges and ensure solutions are implemented accurately, timely and within budget. Create and finalize designs to meet project scope for work and safety requirements, BOM and spare parts.
- Provide Engineering drawing development, hardware purchasing and panel build.
- PLC and HMI Programming, Control System Networking & System Integration. Electrical, software design for automation and safety systems.
- Relocation provided. $95K-$120K.
- The Controls Engineer will have BS degree in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of 3 years experience as a Controls Engineer in a manufacturing plant.
- Strong knowledge of Industrial Controls and Electrical Systems. Experience in writing/developing/programming PLCs and controls design.
- Experience with specifying, installing, start-up and operation of A/C inverter drives and D/C drives including Allen-Bradley (PLC 2 and 5, Control Logix), Mitsubishi, Siemens and General Electric.
- Working knowledge of Ethernet IP communications, power distribution equipment including sizing transformers, electrical feeders and distribution gear for equipment loads from 120 up to 13,800 volts.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.