$100,000 - $125,000
- The I&E Reliability Engineer will provide the maintenance and operations departments with I&E tech support for repairs, preventive maintenance, and equipment operating procedures.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting SIS instrument issues.
- Support capital projects group, participate in PHAs, LOPAs, and MOC documentation.
- Identify and implement predictive maintenance practices for SIS equipment including corrective repairs through coordination of outside vendors.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$125K.
- The I&E Reliability Engineer will have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in the chemical process industry.
- SIS design & maintenance.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.