$85,000 - $105,000
- The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for supervising individuals within the QA department.
- Assuring that all GMP requirements and regulations are met through compliance to government regulations, industry standards and company policies.
- Working with Production, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, New Product Development and other necessary departments to maintain awareness of Quality Operation activities.
- Developing and deploying the Quality systems (e.g. CAPA, design control, process control) to ensure products conform to defined requirements.
- $85K-$105K. Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred.
- The Quality Assurance Manager will have a BS or BA degree with an engineering or science major.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Manager in a pharmaceutical or similar nutritional industry.
- Understanding and deploying processes to assure conformance to government regulations, industry standards and company specifications and policies.
- Good knowledge of FDA and global regulatory requirements pertaining to the manufacturing of nutritional supplement and/or pharmaceutical products.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.