$120,000 - $160,000
- The Engineering Manager is responsible for identifying, development, and execution of projects necessary for process improvements geared towards company goals and objectives. Measured by overall plant productivity, cost reduction projects, adhering to safety rules and on-time delivery of quality results.
- The Manufacturing Engineering Manager will coordinate the activities of the manufacturing engineers. Provide technical expertise for manufacturability, product cost, workflow, quality & safety.
- Apply fundamental Lean principles and tools including waste elimination, daily management, problem-solving, 5S, visual management, standard work, and value stream mapping. Evaluate and resolve the causes of manufacturing yield and quality problems.
- Leads and motivates Manufacturing Engineering team whose primary responsibility is to define, implement, and improve complete manufacturing processes. Consult, coach, develop and train team members to excel in continuous improvement tools.
- Support and assist Engineering/R&D new product development/implementation projects. $120K-$160K. Relocation provided.
- The Engineering Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major. At least 5 years of experience in a cGMP / FDA regulated manufacturing facility and 2+ years in management.
- Knowledge of material handling, manufacturing equipment and processes, automated packaging and manual work centers. Ability to exercise Lean Manufacturing tools, such as SPC utilization, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, KPI’s and Kanban.
- Strong problem solving and applied statistics skills are required.
- Experience with FDA/FSMA processes and procedures including implementation and audits. Technical expertise & application experience in manufacturing-based applications.
- Experienced in root cause analysis techniques and failure mode and effect analysis.
- Certification in Lean manufacturing. Six Sigma certification. Expert in CAD / SPC / Gantt Charts.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.