$120,000 - $155,000
- The Plant Manager is responsible for management of a manufacturing site with emphasis on the safe handling of chemical processes and organizational procedures which have to be in compliance with legal and corporate regulations.
- Responsibility for a demand related production volume within specification limits that are set by the customer. This includes economic usage of all technical resources, I.e. preservative handling of raw materials, machines and equipment, and cost effective maintenance.
- Accountability for a concerted assignment of people which includes ensuring that they are adequately skilled and continuing to develop through continuous training.
- Leads a team of engineers, supervisors, operators, technicians, and administrative staff and is responsible for the safe and effective production at the facility (mainly blending or packaging processes).
- Maintains all quality processes, programs and staffing necessary to ensure production of high-quality products and services.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $120K-$155K.
- The Plant Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major (chemical desired).
- 10 + years of experience in chemical manufacturing with 5+ in management.
- Good understanding of EPA, national & local regulations, and compliance.
- Knowledge of LEAN and Six Sigma principles.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.