$90,000 - $125,000
- The Scientist will investigate formulation & application development for our existing products, and generate new ideas for our current product portfolio and business strategy.
- Produce draft PFD’s and P&ID’s for process concepts; produce heat and material balances for new processes.
- Collaborate with the commercial group to understand market needs for new products and target markets/applications, and conceive of and develop new molecules based on our existing product portfolio to meet those needs.
- $90K-$125K. Relocation provided.
- The Scientist will have a BS in Chemical Engineering and 3+ years’ experience in an industrial environment.
- Experience with Nylon 6 filament, fiber, and / or ammonium sulfate .
- 3+ years optimizing and commercializing chemical processes.
- Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.