$130,000 - $150,000
- The Engineering Manager will work with process, production and project engineers to troubleshoot and resolve equipment and operating problems as well as generate ideas and plans to enhance the performance of production (e.g., process, rate, yields and quality improvement through lean manufacturing and six sigma concepts).
- Work with the site reliability engineer and corporate reliability group to develop and execute maintenance excellence program.
- Oversee the development, management and execution of all site capital projects with project engineer to address issues as identified through daily operation, productivity and reliability program.
- $130K-$150K. Relocation provided.
- The Engineering Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major. 8+ years’ experience in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Experience in managing capital projects and working with both vendors and contractors. Be familiar with federal and state safety compliance programs such as lock out tag out, confined space, burning and welding, etc.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.