$100,000 - $120,000
- The Electrical / I&E Project Engineer will support multiple capital projects simultaneously.
- Prepare project scope packages and formal engineering design packages for the power distribution, instrumentation, and automation components of capital projects.
- Development of E&I and controls equipment standards, specifications, and procedures.
- Manage $3M - $15M in capital projects annually. Knowledge in electrical engineering discipline, including NEC, MCC’s, Controls Systems, Motor Controls, Switchgear, Low and Medium voltage.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K.
- A BS or MS in Electrical Engineering.
- The Electrical Project Engineer will have 8+ years of electrical / I&E design experience in the chemical or heavy manufacturing industries. 5+ years as an Electrical Project Engineer.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.