$110,000 - $135,000
- The Production Engineer will develop, execute average complexity assignments, or portions of larger projects per company work processes, policies and procedures within schedule and cost budgets.
- Solve average complexity plant problems.
- Thorough understanding of general technical principles; routinely demonstrates the ability to apply these principles in everyday work.
- The Production Engineer independently develops new or improved products/processes/techniques related to their area of expertise.
- Independently drives projects to completion.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$135K.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major, chemical preferred.
- 5 years relevant experience as a Production Engineer in a chemical plant. Ethylene production / design experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills, good teamwork ability and communication skills.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.