$120,000 - $150,000
- The Environmental Engineer will work with other team members to insure the company's products can be produced, utilized and marketed without posing any risk to the environment.
- Initiating and monitoring toxicological studies.
- Conducting environmental hazard and exposure assessments for chemicals products.
- Preparation and submittal of global notifications and registrations in the United States, Canada and REACH registrations in Europe.
- $120K-$150K. Relocation is provided.
- The Environmental Engineer will have a PhD Environmental Sciences, Toxicology, Microbiology or similar and experience with degradation and environmental fate of chemicals.
- 5+ years’ experience in chemical manufacturing.
- Basic knowledge of international (especially EU, US) chemical legislation.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.