$120,000 - $150,000
- The Sr. Project Engineer is responsible for development of bid packages, review of drawings, oversight of contractors, budgeting, and scheduling.
- Responsible for development of individual project requirements based on input for local and corporate requirements, potential cost savings, increased uptime, etc.
- Development of material and energy balances, sizing and specification of equipment, piping, and valves as related to existing processes and new projects.
- Teamwork with local production and maintenance personnel
- Relocation provided. $120K-$150K.
- The Sr. Project Engineer will have a BS or MS degree with a chemical or mechanical major.
- 5 + years of experience in process and project engineering in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Experience with projects of $500M +.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.