$90,000 - $130,000
- The Mechanical Reliability Engineer is responsible for the development and implementation of mechanical integrity and equipment reliability programs and projects.
- Develop and maintain equipment inspection schedules.
- Technical liaison with other departments to improve equipment mechanical integrity, reliability and maintenance.
- Review for new equipment to ensure that they meet current design standards.
- $90K-$130K. No relocation provided.
- The Mechanical Reliability Engineer will have a BSME and 5+ years of experience working in a chemical manufacturing plant as a Reliability Engineer.
- Rotating equipment experience required.
- Fundamentals of chemical manufacturing process equipment.
- Knowledge of Mechanical Integrity requirements.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.