$100,000 - $130,000
- The Project Manager will be part of a central engineering group and be responsible for managing engineering projects including a major retrofits and a potential greenfield project.
- Will manage projects start to finish and ensure on time and within budget delivery.
- Conceives, designs, and manages capital projects in multiple facilities; Coordinates with external engineering firms when applicable.
- Manage external engineering firms. Develop capital budgets. Develop project costs.
- Provide process engineering assistance to operations as well as maintenance at various plants as needed.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$130K.
- The Project Manager will have a BS degree with chemical or mechanical major.
- 8 to 10 years of project management experience in a refinery, petrochemical or chemical plant. Ideally should have managed multi $MM dollar projects from cradle to grave including all the relevant permitting.
- Familiarity with OSHA, PHA / Hazop procedures.
- Knowledgeable in specific types of process equipment, plant piping and valves, pumps, and rotating equipment;
- Able to travel 20-25%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.