$80,000 - $100,000
- The Project Engineer will design, plan, coordinate, and administer process-related plant capital projects, which will improve plant performance in the areas of operations, cost reduction, quality, safety, and environmental.
- Develop and recommend improvements in manufacturing methods, layouts, and equipment.
- Assist in troubleshooting process and equipment problems.
- Design or approve designs by outside personnel for expansions or modifications to existing equipment, facilities, etc. throughout the plant. Coordinate construction activity on plant site. Participate with Process Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations personnel to solve daily problems in areas of I&E, mechanical, structural, and process.
- Relocation provided. $85K-$100K.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree in chemical or mechanical engineering.
- 3 + years desired of project and process engineering experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Participate with Process Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations personnel to solve daily problems in areas of I&E, Mechanical, structural, and process.
- Obtain and evaluate bids from outside contractors on project implementation and equipment procurement.Monitor costs of projects and provide construction management of same.
- Prepare estimates and Return of Investment (ROI) for plant expansion projects and modifications.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.