$100,000 - $120,000
- The HSE Leader is responsible for team development, building safety and competencies as well as PSM.
- Developing and maintaining the site’s Emergency Action Plan.
- Overseeing evaluation, interpretation, and compliance with state and federal regulations and permits.
- Leading and/or facilitating the leadership of Incident Investigations.
- Ensuring compliance with OSHA PSM and EPA RMP requirements. $100K-$120K. Relocation provided.
- The HSE Leader will have a BS or MS degree in Safety Sciences or a related major.
- 10+ years in Health & Safety positions in a chemical plant or related PSM industry.
- 5+ years in a leadership role. Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.