$80,000 - $90,000
- The EHS Manager is responsible for all facets of day-to-day operations for EHS, including responsibility for safety, environmental compliance, employee engagement, process productivity, efficiency and quality for EHS.
- Assesses, coaches and grows the plant EHS extended team, enabling the talent and skills necessary to drive continuous improvement towards world-class safety and environmental performance.
- Promote a Zero Injury Safety Culture. Grow EHS and operations team in the deployment, implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of Environmental Health and Safety programs, ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$90K.
- The EHS Manager will have a BS degree in environmental, safety or related major.
- Minimum 5 years EHS Management experience in chemical, refinery, food, paper or similar industry.
- Must have an ability to engage employees in compliance, build rapport on the plant floor and influence for results.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.