$110,000 - $140,000
- The Project Engineer will manage the entire design process from inception to completion.
- Develop written Scopes of Work as final deliverables detailing the process requirements.
- Compile detailed project estimates by task and hours spent. • Manage Scope, Schedule, and Budget effectively.
- Maintain familiarity with various industrial codes such as ASME and API.
- Sizing and specifying of typical process equipment including, pumps, heat exchangers, pipes, distillation towers, absorption columns, ductwork, etc.
- Review equipment submittals for accuracy and validate against specifications.
- Develop and/or verify Mass and Energy balances around new or existing system.
- Prepare PFD and P&IDs for new processes or redline existing drawings for new functionality.
- Perform Safety Relief Device calculations as per ASME/API code.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$140K.
- BS in Chemical Engineering; PE preferred with 10+ years’ experience as a Project Engineer or Process Design Engineer with an engineering firm.
- Must have detailed design and project management experience.
- Current working knowledge of Safety Relief Device sizing and system design procedures as well as current working knowledge of chemical engineering principles with an emphasis on fluid mechanics, mass and heat transfer, and thermodynamics.
- Working knowledge of Aspen HYSYS.
- A P.E. is a strong plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.