$100,000 - $130,000
- The I&E Design Engineer or Project Engineer is responsible for performing electrical engineering duties on assigned projects including power distribution, machine control design, instrument and control design, and programming (PLC, PC, MMI, etc.).
- Develop bids, proposals, scopes of work, scope changes, correspondence, estimates, schedules, material lists, specifications, theories of operation, programming documentation, design concepts, design drawings and other project documentation per customer and corporate guidelines.
- Perform field work and technical research, technical studies and calculations, programming and system commissioning.
- $100K-$130K. Relocation provided.
- The Electrical Project Engineer should have a BSEE degree and a PE is preferred.
- 10+ years as an I&E Engineer, Electrical Engineer or Project Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant, refinery or similar manufacturing process. Design of electrical and control schematics.
- Specify equipment/instrumentation based on a clients’ description of his idea or written scope. Specify medium voltage equipment, such as, MCCs, power transformers, distribution panels, etc.
- Working knowledge of NEC, BOCA and other codes related to design.
- Familiar with instrumentation and its applications. Experience in project estimating.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.