$70,000 - $95,000
- The Civil Engineer will perform civil and/or structural design and drafting. Assist project manager in developing estimates, schedules, material lists, design concepts, design drawings and other project documentation per customer and corporate guidelines.
- Perform field work and technical research. Perform temporary field support activities, when assigned, for engineering support during construction.
- Assisting engineers with cost and material estimates and preliminary design studies.
- Relocation provided. $75K-$95K.
- The Civil Engineer will have a BS degree in Civil Engineering and 8+ years experience with equipment foundations/supports, piping supports, process buildings, access platforms, retrofits, etc. for chemical process plants or related.
- Proficient in 2d AutoCAD.
- Knowledgeable of basic civil and structural material specifications to the extent that all information required for material purchase, fabrication and construction is reflected on the finished drawings.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.