$80,000 - $110,000
- The Applications Engineer will execute application development projects to support customers in the pharmaceutical and allied markets (OTC, nutraceutical).
- Demonstrate the utility of company's products and assist customers in formulation and scale up of new products. Develop technical application data to support commercial / regulatory strategy for the business platform.
- Communicate the functionality and technical benefits of our ingredients in support of defined commercial strategy.
- Work with other R&D team members on new product development projects.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $80K-$110K.
- The Applications Engineer will have a BS or MS in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemistry, Material Science or related discipline.
- 3 + year’s experience in an R&D or Application Development role in the Pharmaceutical or allied industry (OTC, nutraceutical, excipients, API).
- Demonstrated knowledge of oral solid dose development required.
- Should have an understanding of compounding and solid dosage formulation. Open to approximately 30% travel.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.