$75,000 - $90,000
- The Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for improving the baseline value of key area metrics (yield, quality, capacity, attainment).
- Developing long-term solutions to eliminate reoccurring area process problems, and developing systems and standard work to maintain gains.
- Daily troubleshooting of operational issues and developing methods to mistake-proof processes plant-wide.
- Devising and leading cost savings projects involving energy reduction, yield improvements, and quality variation, through the plant’s Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Developing process packages to support capital projects, and working with capital engineers to implement projects.
- Conducting area Process Hazard Analysis & Management of Change.
- $75K-$90K. About 1 hr west of Allentown. Some relocation provided.
- The Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- At least 2 years manufacturing experience related to production or process engineering is required.
- Six Sigma or Lean certification preferred.
- Knowledgeable of plastic film extrusion or related converting activities would be a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.