$150,000 - $170,000
- The Production Manager will monitor equipment, utilities and process performance.
- Plans and directs production activities and establishes production priorities for products in keeping effective operations and cost factors.
- Executes daily operating plan within safe limits and adjusts as required to stay within limits.
- Leads cross-functional teams, in employee development, succession planning/knowledge transfer, and performance management for the Daily Execution Team.
- Relocation provided. $150K-$170K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS or MS with an engineering major.
- 10+ years' experience in a petrochemical plant or refinery.
- 5+ years as an Production Manager.
- Experience with continuous operations and utilities.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.