$70,000 - $85,000
- The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the safe design, procurement. installation, debug, start-up and operation of plant equipment and projects as assigned.
- Support the production needs for equipment operation and reliability, assist maintenance in troubleshooting equipment and control problems to keep production equipment operational.
- Prepare design reviews, budgets, schedules, drawings and scopes of work for project implementation.
- Provide the necessary information/project documentation and training for emergency maintenance and preventative maintenance crews.
- $70K-$85K. Relocation provided.
- The Mechanical Engineer will have a BSME and 3 + years' engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with project management, equipment setting, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, piping, conveyors, foundations, structural steel, leveling/alignment, welding, machine design, installation and startup.
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Project, AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.