$80,000 - $105,000
- The Project Engineer will complete capital projects in accordance with the approved budget, scope of work, and within the approved schedules and the quality required.
- Plan and host interactive planning sessions to ensure all project stakeholders provide input and engage on the project execution plans.
- Compliance with site procedures and in keeping with cGMP and ISPE guidelines.
- Complete thorough project design reviews, hazard and quality assessments through cross functional teams.
- Relocation provided, about 40 miles outside of Charlotte. $80K-$105K.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS with an engineering or chemistry major.
- Five + years overseeing all aspects of the project planning and execution.
- cGMP / FDA regulated industry experience required.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.