$90,000 - $110,000
- The Sr. Process Engineer will oversee all phases of projects from inception to final commissioning and start up. Responsibilities include project planning, cost estimating, project coordination, scheduling, installation, commissioning, and start up.
- Participate in new product scale-up, process development and optimization, technology transfer and process validation activities. Optimize existing processes using continuous improvement tools. Assure compliance with cGMP. Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to detail operations of new equipment or revise SOPs to reflect changes to operations, as the result of modifications to existing equipment.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The Sr. Process Engineer will have a BS with an engineering major (chemical, biochemical, or mechanical).
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in an API or CGMP regulated environment or batch specialty chemicals is mandatory.
- Experience with crystallization a plus. Previous experience working in conjunction with process scientists doing design of experiments (DOE) and statistical analysis, performing pilot scale trials and setting parameters for scale up to full scale production.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.