$120,000 - $150,000
- The Engineering Manager (process) will drive Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies to reduce waste and process variation.
- Supervise a team of process engineers. Drive continuous improvement at multiple manufacturing sites in regards to process efficiencies, yields, production rates, process standardization and costs.
- Implement best practices across manufacturing sites.
- Serve as Process SME for manufacturing processes as well as for capacity expansions and new technologies.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$150K.
- The Engineering Manager (process) will have a BS degree with an engineering major (chemical engineering preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years of work as a process engineer and 3+ years of process engineering supervisory experience.
- Experience in the chemical/process industry (chemicals, consumer products, plastics/urethanes) but should have front end reaction chemistry experience.
- Six Sigma and / or Lean Manufacturing certification. Black Belt a plus. Advanced technical/process skills with the ability to troubleshoot processing and equipment problems.
- Well versed in process characterization, control charts, DOE, process flow, modeling. multi-site or unit process engineering management experience.
- Able to travel up to 50%.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.