$90,000 - $120,000
- The Process Improvement Engineer will be responsible for process development and process improvements.
- Provide coverage for plant trials, startups, and outages.
- Develop expertise on process equipment commonly used at the plant.
- Troubleshoot existing processes and process equipment in the field.
- Develop PFDs, P&IDs, mass and energy balances for new and modified processes. Develop project scopes for small capital projects.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The Process Improvement Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 5+ years of experience as a Process Engineer in a chemical plant, refinery or similar manufacturing plant.
- Experience with PSM mandatory.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.