$130,000 - $170,000
- The Sr. Maintenance Manager has responsibility for the management of the Maintenance Department.
- Actively participate in plant and departmental safety programs, promote and enforce safety rules and good housekeeping methods.
- Direct and administrate Reliability, Engineering, and Maintenance resources to meet and exceed all safety, health and environmental regulations, and Corporate Group requirements.
- Ensure all planned maintenance shutdowns are completed safely, timely and on budget.
- Ensure the development and management of departmental cost savings programs.
- Evaluate personnel performance levels, as necessary, to provide growth opportunity feedback and competitive compensation levels. Adjust organization structure, as necessary, to accomplish current workloads on a competitive basis.
- Relocation provided. $140K-$170K.
- The Maintenance Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major (chemical, mechanical or electrical.
- A minimum or 10 years of experience in chemical plant manufacturing and at least 7+ years' as a manager of the maintenance department.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.