$90,000 - $120,000
- The Environmental Engineer will provide technical and regulatory assistance to ensure compliance with existing federal, state and local environmental permits and regulations.
- Responsible for activity related to air emissions and waste management, with secondary responsibilities in water usage, water quality, and general environmental management.
- Assure proper permitting and control of air emissions by maintaining current knowledge of regulations and regulatory trends. Includes Title V permitting and compliance.
- Provide support in maintaining compliance with environmental permits and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and submit required regulatory reports to outside agencies.
- Relocation provided. About 1 hour from Gainesville. $90K-$120K.
- The Environmental Engineer will have a BS with an engineering or environmental major.
- 5+ years experience in chemical, pulp & paper, refinery, mining or related process industries.
- Familiar with RCRA, SARA, TRI, TSCA, Title V, etc.
- Specific, detailed knowledge of environmental laws and regulations pertaining to regulation of wastes of all kinds.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.